Sunday, July 31, 2016

What in the world is HE saying ?

? ? ? ? ? ?
Mitt Romney: I Think Trump Could Win In November
Donald Trump could win the presidency, considering rival Hillary Clinton's unfavorable ratings and the volatile nature of the race, says 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney, who doesn't support either candidate.
But then again, Trump could lose by a landslide, Romney said in a podcast earlier this month, reports Buzzfeed.
"To be honest, it's very possible in my view that Trump wins," the former Massachusetts governor told Republican consultant Mike Murphy on his Radio Free GOP podcast, released before the two candidates convention started. "I wouldn't think it'd be by a landslide, but I think he could win. I think he could lose, I think he could lose by a landslide. But, I don't know which it's going to be and a lot of that depends on what happens to Hillary Clinton. Is there a meltdown moment, or some implosion of some kind?"

No comments: