Thursday, December 22, 2016

These "artists"...I wonder how quickly they would be willing to BUY them back, I'm sure they weren't cheap. The one directly behind her is NOTHING... my Granddaughter does better

People Realize What's  In The Background Of Ivanka Trump's
Photo, Become Outraged      Newsiosity December 22, 2016 | by Jonathan Constante "Dear @Ivankatrump please get my work off of your walls," Da Corte commented on the photo. "I am embarrassed to be seen with you."
A group of artist are protesting Donald Trump's presidency, and some are even asking the President-elect's daughter to remove their paintings from her walls.
Ivanka Trump posted a photo to her Instagram account standing next to a painting by Alex Da Corte, the Daily Mail reported. When the Philadelphia artist saw the photo, he didn't mince his words.

opposingviews.com

READ MORE

No comments: