Saturday, April 15, 2017

These protesters think they are invincable and/or above the law......It's a shame they are dead, BUT they shouldn't try to block an 80 mph FREEWAY



A 32-year old man driving a Waldrum Brother’s delivery truck is responsible for the death of 6 Anti-Trump protesters that were blocking traffic while chanting “Dump Trump” in the middle of a Seattle freeway.
The accident occurred near an I-15 off-ramp today around 5:15 PM. According to witnesses, a crowd of approximately 16 individuals pulled their vehicles to the side of the freeway and created a barricade by linking their arms together.
The protester’s actions immediately hindered the flow of traffic and motorists became upset at what many of them viewed as an unwanted obstacle preventing them from getting home after a long day at work. A few of the protesters were seen holding signs that read – “Not My President” or “Love Trumps Hate” and all protesters were chanting – “Dump Trump”.

1 comment:

Ace Rimmer said...

Pappy, when you post with links and the links are yellow font/text (I wish I could post in yellow/font text so you could say "fuggit, I'm not spending my time reading this) I just move on. Contrast matters.
Sincerely,
Ace