Thursday, September 28, 2017

Found this on facebook ...amazed at how closely it mirrors MY feelings

Deborah Truscello· Yesterday at 5:11am
I offer no apology for this is truly how I feel. Please know this is my opinion and it is not open for debate. If you don't agree that's absolutely your prerogative, but this is not an invitation for slanderous, demeaning or otherwise uncharitable comments - it's my opinion.
I have lived through 10 United States Presidents prior President Trump taking office. In my lifetime I have never seen or heard of a President being so intensely scrutinized over every word he speaks, demeaned by the public so disgracefully, being constantly slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to, and threatened with death, in addition to having some who've threatened to rape our First Lady, and also having his children also insulted and humiliated.
I am truly ashamed of some of the people of MY country. The view, Hollywood, kneeling NFL, ANTIFA, to name a few. I am ashamed of the ruthless, insufferable, cruel, Trump haters who have no morals, ethics or values and the irresponsibility of the reporters who feel they have the right to deliver personal opinions just to sway audiences in a negative direction even if there is no truth in their message. After every other President was elected and took the oath of office they were allowed to try to serve this country without constant negative attacks and scrutiny from our news sources. ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED while news sources search only for negative results from our President does not and will not serve the people of our country. Nor will it create informed Americans.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

No comments: