Monday, January 22, 2018

While I'm not a big pro football fan, I will say I'm very happy the Eagles won the division champs game against Minnesota. Philadelphia needs this....badly ! I did take note of remarks made by a few of the Vikings fans, see below

Minnesota Viking fans have CLASS...I have to wonder, would our Philadelphia Eagles fans be as gracious as these Minnesota fans are if the outcome of the game was reversed ?
Craig Bremseth52:57 Minnesota Viking fan here. Congratulations on an amazing performance. Obviously you were the better team this year. Hope we meet again next year for another NFC Championship game. I hope the Eagles crush the Pats!
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
Reply13h
Elaine Carlisi Scicluna19:41 I too am not an Eagles fan but so proud of them for working so very hard to get to be NFC champs! It was a great game. Now win it all! Congratulations!
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
Reply13hEdited

No comments: