Monday, January 28, 2019

Dear Friends,

I'm sure that you have heard about the FBI's pre-dawn raid on my Florida home and subsequent arrest. Backed by 29 FBI agents in full tactical gear and televised by CNN, Robert Mueller has sought to label me as guilty before innocent.

From the start of this "investigation", I have been completely cooperative with Congress and chose to offer my voluntary testimony about the 2016 presidential campaign. Had the Office of the Special Counsel requested that I turn myself in, I would have gladly done so.

Instead, they launched a SWAT operation that was more suited to apprehend Pablo Escobar, all in plain view of their mainstream media goons who were camped out across the street from my house because they "got a tip."

FBI agents swarmed onto my property and surrounded my entire home in bulletproof vests and night vision goggles. My wife Nydia, who is hearing impaired, and our two small dogs woke up to a thunderous bang on our front door.

When I opened the door, I found myself looking down the barrel of two assault rifles. A helicopter flew overhead and an amphibious FBI unit pulled up into the canal behind my house.

I was told to put my hands behind my back and was quickly handcuffed. The rest is history as they say...

The idea of using this kind of force when I am (falsely) accused of non-violent process crimes , have no prior criminal record and do not own a gun or a valid passport should concern every American.

While the mainstream media and Democrats continue to lie about what I said, I remain steadfast in my commitment to sharing the truth about the historic election of my friend Donald J. Trump as President of the United States.

The charges against me are carefully fabricated, the witnesses compromised and coached. Note I am not charged with Russian collusion or Wikileaks collaboration or conspiracy!

No comments: