Thursday, January 31, 2019

This is really FAR FETCHED but.....I WOULDN'T PUT ANYTHING PAST "CRAZY NANCY" and "CHUCKIE SCHUMER".............WOULD YOU....???

President Pelosi


President Pelosi

For several days, the following theory has been making its way around the internet.

I found it difficult to completely dismiss, when I first came across it. It’s been in the back of my mind ever since. A comprehensive time-line was made available yesterday. The evidence provided with the time-line, although circumstantial, renders it impossible for me to continue ignoring what I am about to share with you.

https://headlineswithavoice.com/2019/...

1 comment:

Dan said...

The NSA, CIA and probably the FBI know exactly what was going on....but they are all corrupt. I have little doubt that the left has, is and will continue to conspire against Trump INCLUDING assassination if no other method works. The Tweet from Donna Brazile is the most telling....to stupid to keep her yap shut.