Sunday, February 24, 2019

Always show the protesters....How about some videos showing all the TRUMP SUPPORTERS for a change. Or would there be TOO many ??


Highlights Of The National Emergency Protest
Jessica Kramer | Contributor   02/22/2019 


Highlights Of The National Emergency Protest

Protesters of President Donald Trump gathered in Lafayette Park outside the White House on Monday protesting his declared National Emergency at the border.

When asked who the new refugees should vote for, one male protester responded “whoever can beat Trump.”

A female protester from Code Pink holding a sign that said “From Palestine To Mexico, All The Walls Have Got To Go” told DCNF reporters that “our support for Israel’s occupation is a real emergency.”

2 comments:

Drake's Place said...

The most inarticulate, unaware, clueless bunch of people I've ever heard.

Yemen...that's been going on for a long time. Suddenly Pink Coat lady is aware of it?

Funny...none of them mentioned climate change as the biggest "emergency" we face.

Thanks for posting that. You find and publish some of the best clips of all the sites I visit.

Pappy said...

Thanks for the kind words David.....I try to glean stories from anywhere possible, not so much go looking for , but whatever interests me. Maybe we have similar tastes. I am a city boy, born in S.C.(really small mill town) but was raised in Philly Pa. from about age 5....Row homes and all that, still live in my 1st house I ever owned in a part of town I call the Ghetto...I'll die here. I'll be 80 this year, my wife 77. Living life til it's over....pappy