Sunday, March 17, 2019

WHO IS THIS GUY ? I never heard of him and all of a sudden he's running for president.....

Disturbing Child-Murder Fantasy Tied to Beto O'Rourke
03/16/2019  American Action News  AAN Staff

A report from Reuters has unearthed disturbing writings, and other skeletons, from former Texas Congressman Beto O'Rourke's past.

The Daily Wire's Ryan Saavedra has more:

In a profile that also documented O'Rourke's involvement in a hacker group, Reuters reported: "it’s unclear whether the United States is ready for a presidential contender who, as a teenager, stole long-distance phone service for his dial-up modem, wrote a murder fantasy in which the narrator drives over children on the street, and mused about a society without money."

O'Rourke also reportedly wrote about murdering children by running them over with a car.

"One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street," O'Rourke wrote. "They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles ...This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams."

"As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two," O'Rourke continued. "I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head."
The upsetting anecdote is merely the latest story about O'Rourke that focuses on driving.

O'Rourke hit another vehicle then fled the scene while driving drunk on his 26th birthday. O'Rourke claimed he had only two beers, but the Washington Post estimated, based on his weight and blood alcohol content that he had six. 

No comments: