Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Be Suspicious of Anyone Who Doesn’t Want the Economy Reopened  Apr 14, 2020    Rush Limbaugh

RUSH: Folks, I'm gonna tell you something right here and right now.

I am suspicious of anybody who doesn't want this economy reopened. It ought to be the overriding objective of everybody, including the health people. Even if it's just a desire, even if it is something they don't think that can happen, it ought to be the desire. When I see people, when I detect people who are not interested in this?














I'm sorry, I can't help it. I get suspicious. It ought to be the overriding desire of everybody. This is not sustainable. We are destroying the economy! Every day that it's shut down, we're destroying it. Every day. We did it to ourselves. The idea that there are people who think this could go on like this with no end in sight?

That's absurd. It's absurd on its face. Everything happening today is in violation of basic human nature. Everything. We don't shut down for illness ever! We never have shut down for illness before. We've never shut down for mass death. We've never done it before. We've never shut down on the projection of mass death.

We've never done it before -- and, I'm sorry, when I encounter anybody... I'm not talking just about Dr. Fauci. Anybody. I know that the Democrat Party wants to deep this shutdown for as long as they can as a political objective. They know how damaging this is to the president. They know how damaging it potentially is.


READ MORE

No comments: