Monday, October 5, 2020

 Pennsylvania Democrats caught on hot mic laughing about wearing masks as 'political theater'

by Madison Dibble, Breaking News Reporter   October 01, 2020

A Pennsylvania state representative was caught on a hot microphone joking about how she would keep her mask on during a press conference as a bit of "political theater."

Rep. Wendy Ullman and Gov. Tom Wolf, both Democrats, held a press conference on Tuesday to discuss the future of the Affordable Care Act as the Supreme Court is poised to take up a legal challenge to the healthcare law later this fall. Before the event began, a livestream caught Ullman and Wolf discussing their plans for wearing masks.

"So Wendy, I'm going to take, I'm going to take my mask off when I speak," Wolf said.

"I will as well. I'm waiting so that we can do a little political theater," Ullman said as the two laughed. "So that it's on camera."


READ MORE

No comments: