Thursday, December 17, 2020

Seems there's a controversy over whether Biden said this or not, but......here it is on video....HE'S A LIAR...!!


On March 10, 2020, the former vice president got into a heated exchange with an autoworker at a Fiat Chrysler Automobiles plant in Detroit. As Biden was touring the factory, Wayne confronted him and claimed the candidate would take away guns if he wins the presidential election.

According to CNN, here is a transcript of what they said:

Man: "You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns."
Biden: "You're full of shit. I did not--no, no, shush. Shush. I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment -- just like right now if you yelled fire, that's not free speech. And from the very beginning, I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt, guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon, I'm not taking your gun away at all. You need 100 rounds?"
Man: "You and Beto say you're going to take our guns --"
Biden: "I did not say that. That's not true. I did not say that."
Man: "It's a viral video."
Biden: "It's a viral video like the other ones you're putting out that are simply a lie. Wait, wait wait, wait, take your AR, your AR-14, Don't tell me anything about (inaudible)"
Man: "You're working for me, man."
Biden: "I'm not working for -- gimme a break man. Don't be such a horse's ass."

It is difficult to hear the exchange because the to men were not wearing microphones, so The Guardian placed subtitles on the video clip:


Joe Biden spars with Michigan autoworker over guns

No comments: