Thursday, August 4, 2022

Judicial Watch
The U.S. has dropped a ghastly $146 billion on Afghanistan reconstruction in the last two decades and billions more continue to be spent, but the Biden administration is blocking federal auditors from conducting their congressionally mandated job of investigating where the money is going. For months the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) has been trying to investigate the abrupt collapse of the U.S.-backed government in Afghanistan, if the State Department is complying with laws and regulations prohibiting the transfer of funds to the Taliban and ongoing humanitarian programs supporting the Afghan people. However, the State Department and its offshoot, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), refuse to cooperate as required by law.
READ: http://jwatch.us/DTL9B9

2 comments:

Justin_O_Guy said...

I Wish that was far enough from what I expect from these crooks to shock me, just a Little..

Pappy said...

Nothing shocks me anymore. I always expect the worst from the dempRats and they always accommodate me. But it's not only the dems., Read the article I posted from "Knucledraggin"