Friday, May 19, 2023

I couldn't have said it better....Email from a friend

I'm Tired and More Than a Little

 Pissed Off

By: E. P. Unum   May 15, 2023

Forgive me if I rant a bit. My wife and I are both 78 years young and we have lived a good life as decent God–fearing American citizens in the land we call home. For us the shadows are lengthening; the twilight is here. But we don't regret a single moment of the fifty-two years we have spent together, and we look forward to whatever years lie ahead of us. We raised five sons but lost one to fentanyl poisoning last year. It didn't have to happen but thanks to Joe Biden's fecklessness it did. I have "turned the other cheek" many times in my life but this one I do not forgive or forget. Mr. Biden may be the President of the United States but he is a liar, a cheat, and a deceitful, evil man and he has been that way his entire life. His actions since January 20 2021 have been to sell our country down the river. In my opinion, he is also a crook and the head of a crime family that makes Don Corleone in The Godfather look like a cub scout leader. I hold him responsible for my son's death and the deaths of over 100,000 other young men and women in our country because of his arrogance, hatred for Donald Trump, and unwillingness to close our southern border to illegal immigrants, human traffickers, smugglers, and terrorists. Biden belongs in a jail cell not running our country.

God has blessed us with ten grandchildren and another on the way this coming July. It has been a joy to watch them grow, but I fear greatly for their future. No longer are they learning about our Founding Fathers and the sacrifices they made to form this nation. Neither are they learning about our Constitutional Republic and what it means to be a citizen of this great land. They are not being taught basic economics and how businesses work nor the fact that in 250 years of our existence America has built the single most successful economy and standard of living the world has ever known! Nations and societies dating back thousands of years haven't come close to the successes we have had. It is unlikely that our grandchildren will ever learn that their country, America, has earned more Nobel Prizes in Science, Mathematics, Economics, and the Arts than any ten other nations combined on this planet Earth. Nor will they learn in today's classroom the significance of names like Bull Run, Antietam, Belleau Wood, the Argonne, Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, D-Day, Khe Sahn, Hue City, Mosul, Kandahar, and a hundred other places around the world where American sons and daughters gave up their tomorrows for our todays.

No, they are too busy learning about Critical Race Theory or being entertained by Drag Queen performances in their school classrooms and auditoriums. Boys are being taught that if "they feel like they want to be a girl" they can go into the girl's locker room or bathroom and it is OK. Far too many "teachers" focus on "what is wrong about America" not what is right about it. The dumbing down of America seems to be the current order of the day. Instead of enlightening our young, they are confounding them. No wonder their faces are buried in their cell phones, which is yet another piece of territory surrendered to the modern-day education system.

Like many of you reading this essay, I did not inherit my job or my income. I worked hard to get where I am in my life. God blessed me with some athletic ability, and I parlayed that into a good college education and a brief shot at professional baseball. And, my wife was there to support me all the way, every day. I've made plenty of mistakes and sacrificed a great deal for my family, and I did it without ever sacrificing my integrity or my principles.

So, yes I am tired. I am very tired:

I am tired of lifelong politicians who have never held a job in their entire life telling me I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic or records of accomplishments. People who have sacrificed nothing but contend they are entitled to receive everything.

I'm tired of people, rich and poor, who have a sense of entitlement. No one gave me, my father, or grandfather anything.

I'm tired…and more than a little pissed off…that I am labeled a racist. I played on teams that were made up of blacks, Asians, Indians, and many other ethnic origins. And I fought alongside all of them. Guess what! The one constant is that we all bleed red blood.

I'm tired of hearing from President Biden that he wants to "forgive student debt". Why? Besides, it is not debt forgiveness he is proposing; it is debt transfer. Students who borrowed thousands of dollars to go to college will be "forgiven their debt repayment" with the obligation transferred to the national debt - to We the People. The taxpayer…you and I… will be charged with the responsibility to pay off this massive obligation even though we never borrowed a dime. It's the kind of thinking you see when you are dealing with other people's money.

I'm tired of watching Joe Biden and his Administration screw up everything on which they put their hands. I am tired of this ill-informed, unintelligent, lying, deceitful old man talking tough on stage and insulting hard-working Americans every time he steps up to a microphone. The man couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

I'm really tired of listening to prima donna athletes, Hollywood entertainers and lifelong politicians of all parties speak as if their opinions matter to me. I'm tired of their pretending they can relate at all to the life I lead. And I am tired of these pompous fools who will not stand for our nation's flag or anthem, and I am really tired of the team owners and commissioners tolerating this behavior.

Finally, I am tired and exhausted of being told I must lower my standard of living, which took me a lifetime to create, to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate. Here is a news flash: climate has been changing for planet Earth for millions of years. The government can't balance its budget but they want me to believe they can alter the weather if we just cough up more tax dollars. If there really is a climate crisis, do you think Barack Hussein Obama or Bill Gates or Joe Biden would own mansions by the seashore? If you do, give me a call as I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell to you.

Early on I mentioned that I am in the twilight of my life. I'm kind of glad about that because I'm not going to live to see the depressing world the useless idiots making up the Biden Administration are creating. And, even though I shouted from the rooftops, no one listened or seemed to give a damn. And that includes relatives and friends who for some inexplicable reason feel things are OK and Joe Biden is doing a great job!

Here is a bulletin…..breaking news….another News Flash:

You reap what you sow. No one is entitled to anything. You are given freedom so you can choose to work or live off the government dole. You can get drunk every night, take drugs to get high, or lay in bed playing with your cell phone. Be advised, it will all catch up to you and one day you will find yourself penniless. Or, you can choose to work hard and make something of yourself. All of it is on you. I have nothing to do with your choices. You and you alone are entitled to what you earn.

Appended to this essay is a list of Joe Biden's Accomplishments over the past 47 years. Rest easy. It is a very quick read, and if I included the years in which he accomplished nothing, the list would extend this essay further than Rip would be willing to publish. I defy anyone to stack this up against the record of Donald J. Trump who spent four years in office working for free (he donated all four years of his Presidential salary of $1.6 million to charity)

How do they compare?

One last thought: America is in such crisis today that it boggles the imagination. We are desperately in need of hard-nosed leadership and have little time for "on-the-job training". Donald Trump is one man who knows today what needs to be done, and he is capable of saving our nation from the abyss in which we find ourselves. He hits the ground running the moment he is elected. No one else comes close. If you want to get back to prosperity, strengthen our military and resolve, become energy independent once again, and kick inflation in the ass, elect Donald Trump. That is my personal opinion.

LIST OF JOE BIDEN'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS
OVER HIS 47 YEARS OF GOVERNMENT
"SERVICE"

1973 Biden enters politics

1977 Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle"

1983 Biden votes to tax Social Security

1988 Biden runs for President but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism

1993 Biden taxes Social Security again

1994 Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" Law which blacks today blame for "systemic racism" This law is widely heralded as Biden's greatest accomplishment in his career.

2008 Biden calls Barack Hussein Obama the "very first clean mainstream African American" he has met.

2020 Now Biden is ready to chart a course for our nation and "fix the ills that have befallen us"

Of course, there was always his "Nay" vote to go after Osama bin Laden, but after the success of that mission, Joey B ran to the microphones and a waiting press to announce for all the world to hear "how proud he was that Seal Team 6 had accomplished their mission." And in so doing, Biden, clueless as he is, put a target on the backs of every Seal Team 6 member. A few months later a Chinook Helicopter carrying Seal Team 6 members was shot down in the mountains of Afghanistan with a Rocket Propelled Grenade. One more feather in your cap Joey baby. With friends like you, who needs enemies?

Robert Gates, former Secretary of Defense had it right when he said that Joe Biden "got in wrong on every foreign policy decision in the last forty years." And not to be outdone, Barack Hussein Obama also distinguished himself by reminding people to "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f---k things up"


Remember all of this when it comes time to vote. And then remember these words from former Congressman Allen West:

"The Democratic Party is the world's most successful hate group. It attracts poor people who hate rich people; black people who hate white people; gay people who hate straight people; feminists who hate men; environmentalists who hate internal combustion engines; lots of bratty college kids who hate their parents but love their wallets."

However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us we should vote for Democrats!

No comments: