Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I can’t believe Hillary said that out loud

If I could point to one thing in Washington, D.C. that lies at the very core of all the problems we face today, it's this . . .

It's the elitist belief that the Washington machine knows best for each and every one of us -- that bureaucrats can run our lives better than we can.

 This is the mindset that threatens the very survival of freedom in America.

And it's the mindset that was on full display when Hillary Clinton stated last week that Americans' "deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed" in order to create the Big Government utopia she's dreaming of.

I'll admit my jaw hit the floor when I read that statement!

If Hillary Clinton wants to run on a platform in 2016 of gutting Americans' religious freedom in order to "fix" us, all I can say is, "Bring It On!"

No comments: