Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Late on this, but will watch with interest to see what happens on July 18th. Liberals doing all they can to appease less than 13% of the U S population, in spite of the wishes of the other 87%, REWRITING HISTORY

KKK plans South Carolina State House rally The State, Columbia, S.C.
Andrew Shain6/30/2015

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The Ku Klux Klan will hold a rally at the South Carolina State House next month to protest efforts to remove the Confederate flag from the Capitol grounds.

Any group can request to hold a rally at the State House as long as its grounds are available, said Brian Gaines, a spokesman for the South Carolina Budget and Control Board.

The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan requested the rally from 3 to 5 p.m. on July 18, Gaines said. The Klan is expecting 100 to 200 to attend, according to a copy of its state event form.

Calling itself the "Largest Klan in America," the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan are based in Pelham, N.C., according to the group's website.

A man identifying himself as the "grand titan" of the North Carolina chapter of the Loyal White Knights left a message with The State saying his group is holding the demonstration because "to us they are erasing white history and white culture right out of the history books. That's why they want to take that flag down."

No comments: