Friday, October 2, 2015

Facebook post from a lawyer, member of my family. Just to prove all lawyers are NOT assholes

"I continue to be annoyed by those who immediately seize on a tragic event to manipulate emotions in furtherance of a political agenda. It is sadly a symptom of the decay of American culture into one of intolerance and anger. Dare I say that it is this culture of intolerance and anger that may be a root cause of the tragic event in Oregon. If these were the appropriate victims, many in media would have been labeling this a hate crime already. But since it doesn't fit that particular agenda, we focus on the tool. I will pray for the families involved. But I will point out, a person did this. A person with evil motivations. The tool he used is of little consequence."

No comments: