Saturday, December 15, 2018


Smother your opponents with (salty) humor

It’s time to augment the satirical columns about gun control that I shared in February and March Let’s start with a very useful set of definitions, sort of like this Republican-to-English dictionary, for anyone who follows what the establishment media writes about gun control.
A HANDY GUIDE TO GUN GRABBER LINGO
HIGH POWERED=I have zero knowledge of ballistics
ASSAULT WEAPON=I repeat what I hear on the news
MILITARY STYLE=I have zero knowledge of firearm history
FULL AUTO=I couldn't tell the difference between a single shot and a machine gun
SEMI-AUTO=The thing to ban next
HIGH CAPACITY=I have no idea what a standard magazine even looks like
CLIP=Magazine
MAGAZINE=Clip
COMMON SENSE=Agree with me or I'll start screaming
GUN SAFETY LEGISLATION=Legislation to take guns away from innocent people
ONLY ONE PURPOSE=I have no idea what guns are used for outside of movies
WHY DOES ANYONE NEED=I am actually a communist who doesn't believe in property rights
WELL REGULATED MILITIA=I have never read the Supreme Court cases of HELLER and          McDONALD
MENTAL ILLNESS=Anyone who doesn't think exactly like me
UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS=Government deciding who gets a gun (and it's not you)
DEAD CHILDREN=A weapon I ignore when the government murders children
YOU COULDN'T TAKE ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT=You should just roll over and get raped
COMPROMISE=The total and unconditional surrender of your rights

THE PHOLOSOPHER
We're all fed up with the idiots who spout off about guns but don't have the least idea about them.
Here's a great selection of cartoons, memes and jokes for you to share with any of these idiots you might know!
Some of the language is a bit racy. Don't look if you're easily offended.

No comments: