Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"GENTLE GIANT" Can't confirm this but, just another persons view of Mike Brown

BREAKING: Alarming Discovery Reveals Mike Brown’s Racist, Violent Past
     
You may have heard the mainstream media called Mike Brown a ‘Gentle Giant.’ The 18-year-old was given this nickname shortly after his death. You’ve probably also heard him called innocent. And you’ve definitely have heard him called a “victim.”
What the mainstream media isn’t covering is that fact that evidence continues to surface that Mike Brown was in fact a questionable character at best—and a repeated criminal at worst.
Recently, some lyrics of Brown’s were surfaced. Apparently, Brown considered himself a rapper.
    Here are some choice excerpts of what the “innocent” boy chose to write about. Please note, these contain some extremely inappropriate
    “Shit talker, shit talker, whatcha gonna do? When a real killa killa come for you? Shit       talker, shit talker, whatcha gonna do? When a real nigga come for you.”
“I’ll be counting money by myself. I’m a rich n**** so I got that wealth. I fuck three ***** hos by myself. While I’m smoking on this *****. When the sun goes down. You in trouble now.”
“Smoking on this dope, till I choke. Motherf***ers. Motherf***er, f*** you and your opinions. Do you do smoke weed, keep doing what you do best.”
“My favorite part of killing people is when they hit the ground. Every time I call your bitch I make her cum. And when she comes I’m cumming all over her tush. I beat that pu*** up. I’m smoking purple. I roll fat blunts they look just like my thumb. While I bless him with a dick on his face.”
“Those who are last shall be first, Whites on the bottom. He musta walked up and unloaded because there was no stopping him. Somebody else layin’ across the street, must be his partner. Damn!”
    On top of the disturbing lyrics, which reveal that Brown at the very least was thinking about murder and doing drugs, Brown exhibited some true criminal behavior. And that includes the day of the death.
New surveillance footage of the strong-arm robbery he committed before he was shot paints a very different picture than the mainstream media.

No comments: