Thursday, September 4, 2014

Eric Holder: A More Dangerous Race-Card Hustler Than Al Sharpton   Larry Elder | Sep 04, 2014    



Holder complains about different prison rates, different school expulsion rates and longer prison sentences for black boys and men compared to white boys and men. He equates "equal rights" with "equal results."
In Ferguson, Missouri, after announcing federal investigation into the cop-shooting death of an unarmed black teen, Holder said: "I am the attorney general of the United States. But I am also a black man. I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey Turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. ... I remember how humiliating that was and how angry I was and the impact it had on me."
The New Jersey Turnpike? The long-believed claim of "racism" on that highway has been investigated -- and debunked. Twice.
READ MORE

No comments: