Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Obama: ‘I Certainly Have Not Contributed To’ Dividing the Country 

The President recently claimed that Republicans created an environment, where somebody like Donald Trump could thrive. The man is ambitious, but it was the current political environment that’s allowing him to thrive, which is run by liberals.
“You know, I don’t think that I was the one to prompt questions about my birth certificate, for example. I don’t remember saying, ‘Hey, why don’t you ask me about that?’ ‘Why don’t you question whether I’m American or whether I’m loyal or whether I have America’s best interests at heart.’ Those aren’t things that were prompted by any actions of mine, and so what you’re seeing within the Republican Party is, to some degree, all of those efforts over a course of time creating an environment where somebody like a Donald Trump can thrive.”
American politics have become, a blame game. It’s become a system of no accountability, where leaders can get away with lying, cheating and stealing. And those who tell the truth are crucified in the media.
This probably not what our founding fathers had in mind when they made this country.
Watch:


Obama’s Blame Game: Blames Republicans And Media For Dividing The Country

No comments: