Saturday, June 6, 2020

Riots Allegedly Against 'Racism' and 'Police Brutality' Feature Che Guevara
Humberto Fontova  Posted: Jun 06, 2020













“Although he moved away from Minnesota almost two years ago, Crockett (a black protester) told his grandfather he needed to go. In response, his grandfather, a retired Marine, quoted Che Guevara. "The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall." That’s the BBC (very sympathetically) describing the motivation of a Minneapolis looter.

Well, we just knew his famous visage would be honored at protests (riots, actually) allegedly against “racism” and “police brutality” didn’t we?

I refer to the racist co-founder of a police state that jailed and tortured THE MOST BLACK POLITICAL PRISONERS in the modern history of Western Hemisphere.

I refer, of course, to Ernesto ‘Che” Guevara.”

“The negro,” sneered Che Guevara in his very diaries, “is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities and drink, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent.”

"N*gger!" taunted my jailers between tortures,” recalled one of Castro and Che Guevara’s black political prisoners to this writer. “We pulled you down from the trees and cut off your tail!" they laughed at me, recalled Eusebio Penalver. “For months I was naked in a 6 x 4 foot cell. That’s 4 feet high, so you couldn’t stand. But they never succeeded in branding me as a common criminal, so I felt a great freedom inside myself. I refused to commit spiritual suicide,” continued the late Mr. Penalver.


No comments: