In this heart-jerking video, Kendall says he was called by animal control and told that police entered his fenced-in yard and shot his dog. Arriving home, he confronts the officers and demands an explanation of what happened.
“What was the probable cause to trespass on private property and kill my dog?!” Kendall demands in the video.
“We were looking for a lost child,” an officer replies, then adding, “He entered the yard looking for a lost child. He was threatened by the dog and shot the dog. That’s as simple as it gets.”
After a heated exchange with the officers, in which Kendall gathers the officers’ information and tells them they will be hearing from his attorney, he loses it:
“I know it wasn’t you personally, but you guys killed my dog! I’ve had this dog for three years; he was my best friend! And he was shot, because an officer couldn’t back the f*** up out of my house,” he screamed.
Kendall then gets on the officers for the increase of police killing people’s animals and adds “that something’s got to change.”
“What happened was wrong!” he yelled before dropping his camera.