Sunday, April 24, 2016

Lindsey Graham: Donald Trump Could Spell End of GOP
And, if Trump destroys the GOP party, whose fault is it ? The people are voting for Trump and the GOP machine is resisting the WILL of the people. If  the reps. would accept him, Trump could possibly lead the GOP to VICTORY

Sen. Lindsey Graham is warning that Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump could destroy the GOP.
In a radio interview with John Catsimatidis on Sunday, the South Carolina Republican offered why he is supporting Sen. Ted Cruz.
"I'm supporting Cruz because I think he is a reliable conservative; I think the election will be much more competitive with Ted Cruz," he said. "The people of New York voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump in the Republican primary — I respect that.
"I have never been more worried about the Republican Party breaking apart than I am today."

But Graham did concede that the excitement over Trump shows people are tired of "big-government liberalism."
"What we have to do as Republicans is offer an alternative that's common sense, that people can understand, that's hopeful and optimistic, not hateful," he said. "I pray the Republican Party can nominate somebody that can beat Hillary Clinton. \

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN ?

No comments: