Monday, May 9, 2016

Trump on Palin's Anti-Ryan Stance: She's 'Very Much a Free Agent'
Donald Trump Monday said that he had "nothing to do" with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's weekend declaration that she is backing House Speaker Paul Ryan's opponent in his next primary election bid, commenting that he knew nothing about it before Sunday.
"Sarah Palin endorsed me," Trump told CNN "New Day" host Chris Cuomo, answering a question over whether he wants Palin "trying to turn people against Paul Ryan" and if that is how he's "supposed to unify the party."
"She's a terrific person," Trump continued. "Let me finish what I wanted to say. Okay? I had nothing to do with that. Sarah's very much a free agent. She's a terrific person but very much a free agent and I didn't know about this until yesterday."

READ MORE

No comments: