Friday, December 16, 2016

Some people think...."She's rich, she's famous so she must be SMART,,,,WRONG !!! and Whoopi proved it with these remarks

Whoopi Goldberg Compares Right to Celebrate Christmas to Getting an Abortion  Leah Barkoukis  Posted: Dec 16, 2016

Whoopi Goldberg thinks the right to observe Christmas is the same thing as a woman’s right to have an abortion.

Goldberg made the unusual comparison earlier this week during an exchange with her co-hosts on “The View” about the separation of church and state when it comes to the public display of nativity scenes.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Goldberg then claimed the celebration of Christmas is “the same conversation with a woman’s right to choose.”



“What I do with my body is my right. It is not your right to tell me,” she said. “The same thing is it’s – if you believe in Christmas, it’s not my right – you know, I grew up and – and, you know, kids who didn’t go to Catholic school had Christmas and they – we never knew what their religions were, but we hung ‘cause it was Christmas holiday.”

Viewers were quick to take to social media to point out just how crazy that comparison is.

read tweets

No comments: