Tuesday, May 30, 2017

DON'T show this to your kids

Mini Cannon! Made from pencil sharpener! - (Hack!)

VERY DANGEROUS POSSIBLY ILLEGAL

This is a hoot! But probably not something you should make at home and definitely don’t leave it anywhere near kids. Which is sad because they’d think it’s awesome.
And I’m guessing it’s illegal in a few states.


Published on Mar 28, 2017
Real working Cannon from pencil sharpener!

This is a cool but very dangerous hack and possibly illegal where you live. Warning- Extremely dangerous! Do not try to replicate.

I bought the pencil sharpeners online for about $5 each and used black cat bottle rockets for the powder and fuse. This was my first time using my GoPro at 240 fps slow motion, I should have had more light and it would have come out better but ill remember for next time.

No comments: