Sunday, June 28, 2015

I don't remember where I picked up this article, so if i'm infringing on someone, I apologize but this is too good not to post.....


Fifteen Questions that Are Being asked about the Charleston Shooting      By James Perloff

DISCLAIMER: I was not in Charleston and did not witness the event. I am not asserting that Dylann Roof did not commit the crime attributed to him. If the tragedy occurred just as the media has said, my heart goes out to the victims’ families, and nothing here is intended to disparage the memory of the dead.

However, those who realize America has long been run by a shadow oligarchy know our country has experienced many false flags. Some have been used to attempt to bring us into wars, such as the sinking of the Maine, the sinking of the Lusitania, the foreknown attack on Pearl Harbor, the artificially contrived Korean War, the Tonkin Gulf-induced Vietnam War, the attack on the USS Liberty, 9/11, and the various pretexts used for multiple Middle Eastern wars that General Wesley Clark says were foretold to him at the Pentagon in 2001. We have also seen false flags used to advance gun control and a domestic police state, as in Oklahoma City, Sandy Hook, and France’s Charlie Hebdo. So we would not be injudicious to examine the Charleston incident closely, and we do find that reasonable questions are being raised. I am especially indebted to Redsilverj, one of YouTube’s top alternative media analysts, for so many insights, several of which I have embedded here. Hats off to you, Redsilverj.
STORY AND VIDEOS

No comments: