Sunday, November 24, 2019

Rudy Giuliani: "They're Going to Try to Kill Me"
Posted November 23, 2019 in Politics








During an explosive interview on Saturday with Fox News host Ed Henry, President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani set the record straight while discussing the fallout from the impeachment hearings.
“Are you afraid, Mr. Mayor that you could be indicted?” Ed Henry questioned Giuliani.
During an explosive interview on Saturday with Fox News host Ed Henry, President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani set the record straight while discussing the fallout from the impeachment hearings.
“Are you afraid, Mr. Mayor that you could be indicted?” Ed Henry questioned Giuliani.

“Oh, wow, how long have you known me, Ed?” Giuliani shot back, adding, “Do you think I’m afraid? Do you think I get afraid? I did the right thing. I represented my client in a very very effective way. I was so effective that I’ve discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press has been covering up for three or four years.”
“You should have jumped all over this in 2015 when this awful conflict was mentioned and it was hidden and suppressed by the Washington press,” Giuliani added. “But you know that the reality is, I’m embarrassing you because you didn’t do your job and I’m also going to bring out a pay-for-play scheme in the Obama administration that will be devastating to the Democrat Party.”
“I expected the moment I heard Biden’s name, I told my colleagues they’re going to try to kill me,” he said. “Because they’re going to kill the messenger. But damn it, the mafia couldn’t kill me, your colleagues are not going to kill me.”

Rudy Giuliani Snaps At Fox News’ Ed Henry: ‘I’m Embarrassing You’

No comments: