Sunday, December 15, 2013

SURE THIS WAS POSTED BEFORE, BUT NEEDS TO BE SEEN....KANYE.---WHAT AN ASS !!

Open Letter From Police Chief David Oliver to Kanye West

PICTURE PURPOSELY REMOVED

This statement, as you can imagine didn’t sit very well with police officers and soldiers around the globe. According to theYoung Conservative,  one police chief, so infuriated with Kanye’s lack of respect picked up a pen and wrote a letter to the rapper and it is so epic, it just can’t not be shared.

“Dear Kanye West,
I am honored to be writing such an important star. I am a mere Internet sensation. I’m not sure I am worthy to address you, although the Huffington Post did say I was “Humorous and Insanely Popular.” I don’t pay much attention to those things. Anyway, please excuse my interference in your life for a quick second.            READ LETTER,
 

No comments: