Tuesday, October 27, 2015

young woman sunbathing in a bikini attacked and beaten up by a gang of muslim girls

Really come on now..this shit is getting old...if u don't like bathing suits then don't look ..we don't like the shit you all wear, do we beat you up??
 
   Angelique Slosse, a 21-year-old young woman, was reportedly attacked and beaten up by a gang of girls for sunbathing in a park and wearing a bikini. The incident took place in Reims, the Champagne capital of France, where the girl sunbathing with two of her friends was assaulted by a group of women. A local newspaper reported that Slosse was attacked because she was “scantily” dressed and the women tried to “dictate” about how to dress. The report stated that the attackers were all Muslims and they were trying to teach the bikini-clad girls some morals and asking them not to wear "that type of clothes” in a public place. Arrests were made by the local Police very soon. Three of the attackers were Zohra Karim, Ines Nouri and Hadoune Tadjouri, who are in their early 20’s. Other two arrested are aged 16 and 17. Their names have not been made public since they are minors.
   Though one of the arrested girls said, “I was with three girlfriends and my sister Wednesday around 16:30 when we went to Léo Lagrange Park. We passed three girls in bathing suits and I just told my friend that if it were me, I would not dare wear their outfits … But I said that because I have body issues, and it was absolutely not for religious or moral questions. I am Muslim, yes, but tolerant. When one of the three girls heard me speak, she told me she understood that I wouldn’t dare wear a bathing suit with my body. She also said that I was fat. I went to her to give her a slap, and then she fought with my friend. From there, I did everything to separate them.
   ” She is highly disappointed with the biased outlook of the media. She said, “Journalists are not aware of what they have. Yes, we should not have to fight, but they should check the information. Since they suggested that our motive was religious, it’s been horrible. My family does not want to talk to me. I read all these racist comments about us. Frankly, we are weak, I am weak, I have dark thoughts.”
   Soon, Julie Galisson, the police superintendent leading the enquiry informed the media “As is clear from the statement of the victim and those implicated, there is no element of a religious or moral element which explains the aggression.” The entire incident was criticized all over the world and women tweeted their pictures in bikinis and swimsuits with the hashtag #jeportemonmaillotauParcLeo Read more at: https://tr.im/jJW91
 
As soon as people came to know about the incident, the social media exploded with outrage for the attackers.

No comments: