Saturday, October 31, 2015

Senator Rand Paul shared United States Senator Mike Lee's video.

Thanks United States Senator Mike Lee for joining me last night in the fight to protect Social Security from the greedy hands in Washington. Yesterday at 12:10pm

This is how it happens.
Last night while you were sleeping the Senate voted to steal $150 billion dollars from the Social Security Trust Fund. I joined 34 of my colleagues in a vote to prevent this raid. I would like to thank Senator Rand Paul for leading the fight to protect to Social Security from the thieves in Washington, who seem to think that if they steal from the American people at night while they are sleeping that they will get away with it. I was proud to vote with 
Senator Paul on his point of order that would have protected Social Security, and I ask you to help me shine a light on what Washington has tried to hide from you in the darkness of night.
See More

No comments: