Friday, April 10, 2015

HA HA HA HA HA YOU TELL THOSE DOPEY CHRISTIANS BARRY


    OBAMA BASHES CHRISTIANS at Easter Prayer Breakfast – No Mention of Christian Persecution
    Daily Caller reports: If you think you’re a better Christian than President Barack Hussein Obama, he’s got news for you. “On Easter, I do reflect on the fact that, as a Christian, I am supposed to love. And I have to say that sometimes, when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned. But that’s a topic for another day.”

    HA HA HA HA HA YOU TELL THOSE DOPEY CHRISTIANS BARRY

    He kept it vague enough that we don’t know which Christians, um, “acted stupidly.” It could be pretty much any Christian who disagrees with him, which doesn’t really narrow it down. The important thing is that he’s better than you, Christians, and he doesn’t mind saying so.
    defund.com
    READ MORE

No comments: