Monday, October 20, 2014

"The Whiteness Project" Gets Maligned As Racist By Liberal Elites

WHEN YOU HAVE SOME FREE TIME, LOOK UP "BLACK ONLY ORGANIZATIONS, YOU'LL BE SURPRISED
By    October 16, 2014
 
Let me start this post by making it abundantly clear that I am not a white man. I vociferously defend white people nevertheless because I grow sick and bloody tired of the whole “blame the white man” shtick constantly pulled by black elites and their know-nothing pals in the progressive movement. How do you think these whining shills would react if I were to accuse them of possessing neurotypical privilege! Yeah, sorry, but while I feel for black people, I take umbrage to this notion by the elites that blacks are the only ones who struggle with obstacles in America . . .
Anyway. BizPac Review reports that filmmaker Whitney Dow has embarked on a new documentary series that discusses “the trials and tribulations of being white in America.” Dubbed “The Whiteness Project,” this insightful series will feature interviews with 1,000 white men and women from across the country. The full package is slated to eventually air on PBS, though you can watch individual interviews here.
MORE OF STORY

No comments: