Monday, September 19, 2022

Step up with an endorsement

No longer want to receive emails from Leora Levy for U.S. Senate? You may unsubscribe philthydelphia0839.llib@blogger.com here.


Leora Levy for US Senate
Fellow Conservative,

FIRST: President Donald Trump offered his complete and total endorsement because he knows that I am standing strong and ready to fight for America First values the moment I am sworn into the Senate.

THEN: Our grassroots campaign made history when I was voted to be Connecticut's Official Republican nominee for the United States Senate, in a hard-fought Primary Election.

NOW: I need every fight-to-win conservative standing behind me to defeat the radical Left on November 8th and secure the Senate for Republicans.

So, I am reaching out to each and every conservative warrior who is tired of politicians putting America last – and asking that you personally endorse my campaign for U.S. Senate immediately!

ENDORSE LEORA » 

I am in the fight of my life to be Connecticut's next Republican Senator and to oust a career politician with a massive (and growing) bank account. It is time to replace him with a Career American, like myself.

As an immigrant from communist Cuba, a proud mother, wife, and businesswoman, it breaks my heart to see what President Biden and his enablers (like my opponent) have done to this country.

If you are sick of Democrat 'leadership' that has sold out this country, then I need you to step up with your endorsement immediately.

ENDORSE LEORA » 

We have built so much momentum already, but we cannot afford to step off the gas. If we are going to win this critical seat in November, I need every freedom-loving patriot to join President Trump and thousands of other patriots who have already endorsed my campaign for Senate.

Join our fight today.

For freedom,

Leora Levy for US Senate


Leora Levy

P.S. – Recent polling shows this race as COMPETITIVE, which means we have a real shot at flipping it. Your endorsement today is critical, but I need to know you are with me right NOW! Please complete your endorsement today!

ENDORSE LEORA » 

























Career American

SUPPORT A CAREER AMERICAN » 
About Leora
I am running to take on the far-left whose policies will make our country look more like the Communist Cuba my family and I escaped in 1960 than the United States we have all known and loved. I am running for Senate to lead the fight for freedom. Joe Biden isn't on the ballot in November, but his policies are. The way to beat back Biden is to beat Dick Blumenthal, and I am the conservative candidate who can get it done.


Facebook Instagram Twitter

Paid for by Leora Levy for U.S. Senate, Inc.


Contributions to Leora Levy for U.S. Senate, Inc. are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.

If this is no longer the best way to reach you or you no longer want to receive any emails from Leora Levy for U.S. Senate...unsubscribe here.

No comments: