Monday, September 19, 2022

Democrats want me dead

unnamed-52.jpg

 

Fellow Patriot,

Communist Democrats want me dead.

And they will not stop.

For two nights in a row, a radical transgender activist "swatted my home."

This woke Marxist lied to the police that there was a murder at home in the hopes that a heavily armed SWAT team would storm into my home and end my life.

And you know what's chilling?

My communist Democrat opponent egged on the attack that could have gotten me killed, saying the left needs to "take me out."

 

mtg919.png


I'm under attack. Literally.

And I need your help to fight back.

So please show your support and stand with me by chipping in a contribution today.

CHIP IN TO DEFEND MTG

Their scheme failed. 

Twice.

Just like the hate America left failed to kick me out of Congress.

Just like the hate America left failed to RIP my name off the ballot and ban me from running for re-election.

Just like the hate America left failed to defeat me in the Republican primary.

And no matter how much my communist Democrat opponent incites violence against me, the hate America left will fail to defeat me in November.

But to make sure that happens, I need to know that you are with me in the fight.


So please stand with me by chipping in a donation right away.

HELP DEFEND MTG
CHIP IN BELOW TODAY

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 2.14.35 PM.png
 

Yours in the fight, 

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Congresswoman (R-GA)  
unnamed-61.jpg









 














































Greene for Congress, Inc.
3 Central Plaza #142
Rome, GA 30161

unnamed (15).jpg


No comments: