Monday, September 19, 2022

The truth hurts

That must be why I'm number one on their hit list.

 

ALERT: I’m the #1 target of the legacy media and I could use your help to defend the truth. CHIP IN NOW >>

Friend, 

There is nothing the legacy media hates more than someone who challenges their fake narratives.

That must be why I'm number one on their hit list.

Over the past few years, liberals locked down citizens, destroyed the economy and did an unknown amount of damage to the physical and mental health of their communities...

But I kept Florida FREE.

I stood up to the big government, anti-science lies throughout the COVID pandemic. I kept our businesses open and our kids in school. I kept the woke agenda OUT. As a result, Florida is thriving.

And the fake news just can't take it. FIGHT THE FAKE NARRATIVES >>

To soften the crushing blow of our successes, the Leftist media has invented "scandal" after “scandal” in a desperate attempt to intimidate us.

They try to stir the pot on books, free speech, and our COVID policies – going so far as to call us a “death cult.”

But all of it is a lie!

  • While liberal states like California work to rewrite history to fit their oppressive narratives, Florida has empowered students to LEARN in the classroom.
  • We've given parents a voice to advocate for their children.
  • And despite all of the upset, Florida's response to COVID has been more successful than the heavy lockdown states like Michigan and New Jersey.


You won't see it on TV, but that's THE TRUTH.

To me, the truth still matters. And I will always defend the truth, even if it is unpopular to do so or goes against the "mainstream."

Will you join me in fighting the legacy media's fake narratives – and proving them wrong – by chipping in today?

I appreciate your support.


Sincerely,
Ron DeSantis
 
 
Paid by Ron DeSantis, Republican, for Governor

Ron DeSantis for Governor | 301 W. Platt Street, Suite 345, Tampa, FL 33606
 
 


unsubscribe
 

No comments: