Monday, September 19, 2022

Zero room for error

Kistner for Congress
Hey Fellow American, it's Tyler (the Marine who did four overseas tours and is now on a mission to secure a seat in Congress). I need a quick favor.

The short version:
I'm facing my last mid-month deadline before the quarterly deadline of the cycle on September 30th, and I need to know if you'll have my back in the next 15 minutes.

The long version:
This is what I didn't want to have to send to you, but my team and I are going over the numbers before our big end-of-quarter deadline, and essentially, I need to pick up the pace on our fundraising numbers. We are 41% short of meeting our biggest goal yet, and I don't know what we're going to do.

I'm sure you know how bad things are…

My super-DEM opponent and liberal media will be patiently waiting to comb through my next round of publicly accessible finance reports so they can spot potential weaknesses or shortcomings that they can use against me.

Dark money groups have already poured MILLIONS into my opponent's bank account, because they know she'll rubber stamp Pelosi's America-last agenda.

This is the same far-left Democrat who beat me in 2020 by just 2% and since then has voted with Pelosi 98% of the time.

So now you see why I had to email you and ask for your immediate support. Will you tap the secure link and make an emergency donation to help us pick up the pace?


All eyes are on this seat, Fellow American. Dems and Republicans have qualified this as one of the most competitive races this cycle.

If Republicans are going to retake control of the House, then it's essential to win seats in suburban district like the one I'm running in. With just five seats needed to take control, we must PUT EVERY SINGLE SEAT IN PLAY.

If Dems hold the House majority in 2022, they're going to go wild…

Winning this seat is the key to regaining the majority – which is why I'm asking for your help today. Will you spare any amount today so that I can hold my ground?


I hope I can count on you in this critical moment.

In service,
Tyler Kistner
Tyler Kistner
Father. Husband. Marine.


















Tyler Kistner
Tyler Kistner is a native Minnesotan who served 9 years on active duty, mostly in the elite Marine Special Operations Forces unit known as the Marine Raiders. Like so many Minnesotans, Tyler is concerned about the direction of America and its future, not only for our generation but for our children and future generations of America. And that's why he's running for Congress – to serve Minnesota's 2nd District for America's future.

Will you contribute today?

Facebook Instagram Twitter

PAID FOR BY KISTNER FOR CONGRESS



Don't want to receive any more of our emails?
We hate to see you go, but you can unsubscribe here.


No comments: