Monday, September 19, 2022

I recorded this for you, Fellow Conservative,

I recorded a video message asking for your support and I'm asking 50 of you to give it a watch today. The election is right around the corner and we'v


Jim Jordan

Fellow Conservative

Jim Jordan here: The election will be here before we know it, and we're making every effort to build the most effective team possible before November 8th.

Please consider endorsing me for reelection right now. With just 50 days to go, we haven't a moment to waste. We're looking for 50 conservatives to offer their personal endorsement for my reelection campaign today. Can we count on you to spend a moment offering us yours right now?

I recorded a video especially for you that I'm asking you to watch when considering whether or not to offer your support today.

video

 PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO OFFER YOUR ENDORSEMENT TODAY ➞ 


Thanks,
Jim






Don't want to receive our emails? Unsubscribe here.
Paid for by Jim Jordan for Congress

PO BOX 355
Delaware, OH 43015


No comments: