Thursday, June 4, 2015

Whether it's mooshelle or barak, it's always about them, I've never heard so many "me's" and " I's" ...Besides, I didn't realize she was elected to ANY office."

Michelle Obama Promises To CONFISCATE ALL FIREARMS Before Leaving The White House  03 June, 2015 Daily Dose reports:
reagancoalition.com
Michelle Obama Promises To CONFISCATE ALL FIREARMS Before Leaving The White House

Well it appears that Michelle Obama is not yet done championing her own agenda. According to recent reports, Michelle recently decided to appear in Chicago to beg for more gun control. Chicago was an interesting choice for the venue, given that they have both the strictest urban gun control laws, as well as the highest homicide rate in the nation.
 
Also true to the Obama way, Michelle decided to make herself the focal part of the story. When she spoke of Hadiya Pendleton, the teenage girl who performed at the Obama’s Second Inauguration and was shortly after killed by gun-fired, she couldn’t help making the story about her own struggles.

“Hadiya Pendleton was me and I was her,” Michelle told the audience, “But I got to grow and go to Princeton and Harvard Law School and have a career and a family and the most blessed life I could ever imagine. And Hadiya, well we know that story. Just a week after she performed at my husband’s inauguration, she went to a park with some friends and got shot in the back.”

No comments: