Thursday, December 5, 2019

Pelosi warns reporter: ‘Don’t mess with me’ about ‘hate’ for Trump   NEWS YAHOO.COM  Dylan Stableford











“I think the president is a coward when it comes to helping our kids who are afraid of gun violence,” Pelosi said — displaying a bracelet of bullets on her wrist in tribute to victims.
“I think he is cruel when he doesn’t deal with helping our ‘Dreamers,’” she continued. “I think he’s in denial about the climate crisis. However, that is about the election. Take it up in the election. This is about the Constitution of the United States and the facts that lead to the president’s violation of his oath of office.”
“As a Catholic, I resent you using the word ‘hate’ in a sentence that addresses me,” she added. “I don’t hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love and always pray for the president. And I still pray for the president. I pray for the president all the time. So don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.” 
No words like "HATE" in her house growing up.....??

Pelosi's father, Tommy D'Alesandro, was a legendary Democratic congressman 1938 to 1947 and Baltimore mayor. Her brother Thomas would also go on to become mayor of Baltimore for three terms from 1947 to 1959.
Nancy Pelosi’s father allegedly was a “constant companion” of notorious mobster Benjamin “ Benny Trotta ” Magliano and other underworld figures during his political years in Baltimore, MD.  

READ MORE

No comments: