Wednesday, April 22, 2020

DC Police Investigating Claim Against Biden
2020-04-22  Source: TTN by: Michael C.G. Jamon














                   The Daily Caller published a bombshell report.

According to their report, the Washington DC police are investigating a sexual assault accusation against presumptive Democratic nominee for President Joe Biden:

“This is an active, ongoing investigation that is part of our regular review process, ” Christine Metzger, Metropolitan Police Department public affairs officer, told the Daily Caller on Wednesday.

The accusations were made by former Joe Biden staffer Tara Reade and took place in the early ’90s which we’ve extensively reported on.

Considering the amount of time that has passed since the alleged incident it no longer falls within the statute of limitations, but that’s not stopping the DC Metropolitan Police from investigating the incident.

According to our previous reporting:

Last week, a woman named Tara Reade accused presumptive Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden of sexual assault. An incident she alleges took place in Biden’s office in the 1990s when she was a staffer for Biden.

She detailed the incident to Krystal Ball from The Hill, “He was at first talking to someone, they went away. He said come here. And then when I gave him the gym bag it happened in one mounting almost and he had me against the wall. And then his hands were down my skirt and up my skirt.”

“[He] entered me with his hands as was trying to kiss me and sing to me,” she continued.

“He was trying to kiss me as I was pulling away. What I remember about that time is feeling really shocked [or] surprised. There was no real conversation right beforehand. There was no real precursor. This just happened.” she explained.

“I was obviously pulling away. He pulled back and said ‘hey man, I heard you liked me’ …something to that effect. And that’s what kind of jolted me. Like I was trying to think what I did wrong to bring that on me. And then...he looked angry or irritated with me…that’s when I knew I was in a very difficult position,” Reade continued.

The mainstream media has been cautious in covering the accusations which we’ve pointed out, but if the DC Metropolitan Police department is able to verify the claims the media won’t be able to ignore it for much longer.

No comments: